Black Friday is the absolute climax of predatory marketing and campaigning.
The time of the year when big brands use all the tricks from their playbooks
to make sure consumers will buy things they don’t even need.
For us, this is an important day to take a stand and make sure that true pioneers
like you, who are working hard to change this system of overproduction and overconsumption,
can learn how to take the stage with a true campaign, not for just one day, but for long-term success.
SAVE THE DATE
THIS WEBINAR IS YOUR CHANCE TO STEP UP TO THE NEXT LEVEL!
If you are a fashion pioneer and feel you didn’t put your brand/organization/initiative in the spotlight
as it deserves YET because you:
- Don’t have enough time or money
- Have no network or experience
- Have no confidence or knowledge of how to start
- Have no clear idea yet of doing something new and meaningful to attract the attention
Join us to learn how to get clarity on your short and long-term goals!
COUNT ME IN!
WE BELIEVE THAT PIONEERS DESERVE THE SPOTLIGHT TO ACCELERATE CHANGE IN THE FASHION INDUSTRY.
That’s why we came up with our 5 phase campaign game, based on our seven years of experience working with numerous fashion pioneers, from luxury brands to streetwear labels and different organizations, focusing on their main problems, challenges and struggles that they face when they want to campaign:
- No clarity on the target audience (s).
- No clarity on the key message.
- No clarity on goal (s) to achieve with the campaign.
- No clarity on how to launch a campaign in the most effective way.
- No clarity on what phase your initiative currently is in and what should be the next phase.
- No clarity on what is needed to grow your initiative in a genuine and sustainable way.
- No clarity on how a campaign can bring your initiative closer to achieving short and long-term goals.
IN THIS WEBINAR WE ARE GOING TO SHARE:
- The next steps you should take to attract and engage successfully with your audience
in a genuine and sustainable way.
- Examples of the best campaigns and why they worked.
- Do’s & Don’ts you must know before starting a campaign.
In the end of the webinar, we will present our must-have tool
to start your own conscious campaign game, and put your important sustainable work in the spotlight!
I WANT TO JOIN THE WEBINAR!
A SPECIAL GUEST: J LABEL
J LABEL is a fair and sustainable fashion luxury brand.
’Taking Justice’ is one of MUMSTER’s favorite conscious campaigns we created in collaboration with J LABEL.
For this campaign, we produced the documentary ‘Taking Justice’, created a social media campaign in collaboration with 6 influencers and famous women, and organised a press event at the EYE FILM MUSEUM. This campaign resulted in exposure in multiple (online) magazines, a newspaper and exposure on the radio and tv. Another successful campaign in collaboration with J LABEL was the ‘WE ARE CONNECTED’ campaign, which resulted in a Marie Claire Covershoot, 7-page Editorial, 4 online articles, 2-page print interview and a collaboration with 3 famous Dutch women.
DURING THIS WEBINAR WE WILL DISCUSS
- The key steps that made these campaigns so successful
together with the co-founder of J LABEL.
- We will introduce our do’s and don’ts list that every sustainable fashion initiative should know before they start to campaign.
- We will also discuss and share solutions for one of the biggest challenges that hold back pioneers when it comes to putting themselves in the spotlight - the budget issue.
MUMSTER is a groundbreaking conscious campaign agency for pioneers in the fashion industry. We put their inspiring visions into the spotlight to maximize their impact and accelerate positive change in the fashion industry. With our team of highly dedicated and skilled creatives from various backgrounds, we custom design, produce and launch conscious campaigns in the most effective way possible. It is our mission to make sure all necessary elements connect in the right place, reach the right people at the right time and give everyone involved GOOSEBUMPS!
ABOUT THE HOST
The webinar will be hosted by Chanel Trapman, the creative director and founder of MUMSTER. Trained as an all-around media professional with vast experience at high-profile advertising agencies, she developed the successful formula for the MUMSTER campaign game. She believes that successful campaigns should be all about sharing genuine and inspiring stories that truly connect people. Media is a very valuable form of communication we have between people around the world. Let’s use it for a good cause.
LET’S SHAKE UP THE STATUS QUO!
I WANT TO LEARN HOW TO PUT MY SUSTAINABLE WORK IN THE SPOTLIGHT!